Our focus is on recovery. We support people to build on their strengths, skills and resilience. Enabling them to develop their own set of resources to self-manage and stay well. We support people whose mental health is impacted by a personality disorder, an anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, depression, mood affective disorder, self-harm behaviour, suicidal ideation and substance misuse backgrounds.
We understand that recovery is a journey and through outcome focused approaches, we support people to achieve their goals. We follow the Recovery Model, whilst using tools such as the Recovery Star.
We are committed to supporting people on their unique and personal journey, towards recovery and independence. We understand each person’s needs may vary. Whatever their situation and however complex their needs. We are committed to delivering successful outcomes for everyone we support.
- We follow the Recovery Model of support
- We undertake life impact assessment
- We have our own clinical team of qualified nurses and behavioural advisors
- We use WARRN principles
- We use the HCR-20 forensic risk assessment tool
- We focus on Mental Health relapse prevention
- We provide solution-based counselling
Meeting Complex Needs
We are able to support people who:
- Are stepping down from a forensic/secure or prison environment
- Are stepping down from a long stay hospital admission
- May be under section 25a, 37/41, 117 of the Mental Health Act
- Are subject to a Community Treatment Order (CTO)
- Have a personality disorder
- Are subject to MAPPA, MARAC, Probation
- Personal care
- Social and recreational needs
- Vocational retraining
- Personal budget and finance management
- Respite support
- Skills development and re-enablement
- Health needs
- Outreach support
- Building links with friends, family and the community
- Household tasks
News and events
Accomplish Group Wins Care Employer of the Year Award
Accomplish Group’s commitment to valuing and investing in their team has been recognised at a...
Accomplish Named as Finalists at Health Investor Awards
We are delighted to announce that Accomplish has been named as a finalist for a...
Harvey Road Celebrates their 1st Year of Service
Harvey Road in Bournemouth opened at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, but despite the...
The Haven Celebrates 1st Year of Service
The Haven in Haverfordwest opened at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, but despite the...
Boston House Celebrates 1st Year of Service
Boston House in Oldham, opened its doors 12 months ago to provide specialist ABI (acquired...