Our focus is on recovery. We support people to build on their strengths, skills and resilience. Enabling them to develop their own set of resources to self-manage and stay well. We support people whose mental health is impacted by a personality disorder, an anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, depression, mood affective disorder, self-harm behaviour, suicidal ideation and substance misuse backgrounds.
We understand that recovery is a journey and through outcome focused approaches, we support people to achieve their goals. We follow the Recovery Model, whilst using tools such as the Recovery Star.
We are committed to supporting people on their unique and personal journey, towards recovery and independence. We understand each person’s needs may vary. Whatever their situation and however complex their needs. We are committed to delivering successful outcomes for everyone we support.
- We follow the Recovery Model of support
- We undertake life impact assessment
- We have our own clinical team of qualified nurses and behavioural advisors
- We use WARRN principles
- We use the HCR-20 forensic risk assessment tool
- We focus on Mental Health relapse prevention
- We provide solution-based counselling
Meeting Complex Needs
We are able to support people who:
- Are stepping down from a forensic/secure or prison environment
- Are stepping down from a long stay hospital admission
- May be under section 25a, 37/41, 117 of the Mental Health Act
- Are subject to a Community Treatment Order (CTO)
- Have a personality disorder
- Are subject to MAPPA, MARAC, Probation
- Personal care
- Social and recreational needs
- Vocational retraining
- Personal budget and finance management
- Respite support
- Skills development and re-enablement
- Health needs
- Outreach support
- Building links with friends, family and the community
- Household tasks
News and events
Cornwall Supported Living – Thomas Buys His Own House
Home ownership is a dream for many people, and for Thomas it had been a...
Christmas Generosity From Bryn Irfon
Staff at a Welsh specialist residential home have donated their Christmas party and Secret Santa...
Wings Takes First Place in the Christmas Card Competition
It was a fantastic competition this year! After receiving so many wonderful entries-each entry so...
Members of the Lakeside Team Become Positive Behaviour Support Mentors
Members of a care team supporting people with learning difficulties, mental health needs and autism...
Cheshire-based Care Team Highly Commended at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
The significant positive impact a Cheshire-based care team has had on a person’s life has...
South West Services Named as Finals in Great British Care Awards
The work of teams supporting people with a learning disability, mental health difficulties, autism and...